1. 1 pound of Ground beefalo
(if frozen defrost in the refrigerator overnight).
2. 1 raw egg.
3. Half of an onion, chopped finely.
4. Add Salt, Pepper, & Paprika to your preference.
5. Mix all together in a bowl.
6. Serve with your favorite condiments and bread.
7. If there's any left over, mold into a burger pattie then freeze them.
Now you have beefalo burgers for the grill.
Beefalo Brisket Bavarian style
My husband's trip to Germany was canceled and he seems a little homesick not being able to visit his children and family. So I decided to make a dinner Bavarian style.
1. I took a large brisket and seasoned with spices that we like. Seasoned salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder.
2. I placed it on a hot grill outside and got it very charred on both sides.
3. Then brought it into the house and placed it into a crock pot with a bottle of red wine, 2 peeled apples chopped up, crushed garlic, a can of diced tomatoes, chopped onion and again the spices of seasoned salt, pepper, paprika.
4. Make sure the brisket is completely covered with liquid. Cook on high for about 3 hours.
5. After the brisket is fully cooked and the meat is tender thicken the liquid with milk and corn starch and continue to simmer until the liquid is a thick gravy..
6. keep the brisket in the gravy until you are ready to slice and serve. This will keep the brisket moist and prevent it from drying out.
I served it with hot red sour kraut and Spaetzle which I brought back from Germany with me on my last trip. He loved it!! We also had the leftovers for lunch the next day and I made brisket salad for dinner per his request. That is another recipe I will share with you soon!
Beefalo Steak Crepes
Beefalo French Onion Soup
Chuck Roast With Vegetables
Beefalo birds nest breakfast